Candy Culprit: Step 1
THE CASE OF THE DISAPPEARING HABITAT
THE CANDY CULPRIT
YOU’RE THE DETECTIVE AND YOU’RE ON THE CASE!
WHO'S YOUR CLIENT?
1. RESEARCH: WATCH THE PREZI BELOW
Click the forward arrow to advance through the presentation, or the back arrow to go to the previous slide.
2. CHOOSE YOUR CLIENT AND START YOUR INVESTIGATION
There are two ways to select your client.
1. “Adopt” a rainforest animal from the Rainforest Game Tiles. The tiles include a vast array of rainforest animals, including primates. The illustration below is just one example. Click on the illustration to download and print all cards.
2. Or select from an assortment of rainforest primates by clicking the green button.
Now that you’ve made your selection, the animal that you picked is your client.
Search the internet for information about your animal-client’s life, family, habits, and group activities.
If your client is a primate, you’ll find lots of great information right on this website!
3.BUILD YOUR CASE
Write a paragraph or more about your animal-client’s life in the rainforest.
- Who are they?
- How do they live?
- What do they eat?
- What threats do they face?
- Why is their forest home disappearing?
Copyright © New England Primate Conservancy 2020. You may freely use, copy and share these Learning Activities for educational purposes.
For questions or comments, e-mail us at [email protected].